The Preparatory faculty is a division of MSUMD for training of foreign citizens in Russian, physics and biology in the volume necessary for revenues to the first course.
As our experience shows the entrants who were trained on Preparatory faculty have steady motivation to receiving a profession of the doctor, are better adapted to the high school system of training and more successfully master the training material taught at departments of the University.
Training duration is 9 months. Documents are accepted from September 1 to September 30.
Beginning of occupations on October 1.
Training at Preparatory faculty is paid. Transfer is carried out after signing of the contract and payment of cost of training.
Training cost for foreign citizens is in 2018/2019 160 000 rubles (about 3 000 USD)
Address: Moscow, Staromonetny Lane, house 5, floor 1.
Phone: +7 (495) 959-14-22 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
10 steps for revenues to Preparatory department MSUMD
1. To download the questionnaire, to fill out it
2. To download consent to paid training, to fill out it
3. To scan the completed questionnaire and consent to paid training
4. To scan the passport
5. To scan the notarized translation of the passport in Russian
6. To send the scanned documents (the questionnaire, consent, the national passport, the notarized translation of the passport) by e-mail: email@example.com (till August 1)
7. To wait for confirmation of the University on readiness to accept the entrant on training at Preparatory department (till September 1)
8. To receive the invitation of the University for arrival to Russia for internal submission of documents and signing of the contract (till September 15)
9. To arrive to Moscow, to come to Selection committee of MSUMD, to show the consent of the University and to file documents for revenues to Preparatory department.
10. To conclude the contract for training.
And to begin to study at Preparatory department of MSUMD